Industry expertise and a deep understanding of the litigation life-cycle positions PC Forensics to provide you timely, relevant and fact and opinion based expert testimony, covering digital forensic investigations, ESI preservation and collection (including FRCP 30(b)6 witness), eDiscovery workflow and effectiveness as well as document review specialization.
Highly qualified, professional, and timely digital forensics experts dedicated to offering the best digital forensics services.
- Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Information Governance Officer
- Certified Computer Forensic Technician
- Certified Computer Crime Investigator